Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Special gift for my father on the upcoming Father’s Day


Father's Day is getting closer and closer. As for all great fathers around the world, Father's Day is definitely the great festival. Have you got ready for buying a gift for your dear father on this Father's Day?

I gave my mother an iPhone as a gift on Mother's Day, about one months ago. What gift should I buy one for my father this time? My father is a teacher, and he always works hard, that is, donates himself to education career. However, he often sings his beloved songs when staying at home. Haha… for this reason, I make up my mind to buy a gift of great value, iPod shuffle! Apple's products can guarantee consumers' useage, the common voice in the world. So I do think my father will like it if he receives my gift on Father's Day.



An iPod shuffle is a portable device for storing and playing audio files encoded by MP3 or AAC compression algorithms. Designed by Apple Company, iPods have distinctive styling and can hold anywhere the thousand songs. Popular iPod features include a calendar, address book, to-do list, alarm clock with sleep timer, games and text reader. Currently, iPod support MP4 video file in many different resolutions and sizes.

Besides listening to music during his free time after class, father also watches his favorite movies or videos at his will. Now it is worth mentioning that an excellent tool should be useful, Leawo Free iPod Converter. Why this software? Only for free? No, this tool is free but easy to use. Okay, let's recognize the tool together:

It is a clean and free video to iPod converter with no watermark and time limitation. This free excellent video to iPod Converter can convert videos to iPod video and audio formats, and then let you easily enjoy video and music on iPod player. With the user-friendly and easy-to-use interface, you can easily convert videos to iPod and get a better enjoyment. Besides, this Free iPod Converter supports batch process and convert multiple videos to iPod at a time, thus the fast conversion speed and excellent output quality can exactly meet you needs.

Yeah, I will buy an iPod shuffle for my father on the upcoming Father's Day without any hesitation. Admittedly, I wiil tell my father how to use iTunes to put videos into iPod shuffle, and the website to download Leawo Free iPod Converter. Maybe a great occassion when father receives my gift, he smiles, mother smiles, and me too.

Love my father, love my family, love the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment