Friday, June 19, 2009

How to show love to your father on Father's Day?


What is Father's Day?
According to Wikipedia’s opinion, Father's Day is a day to honor fathers, celebrated on the third Sunday of June in 52 of the world's countries and on other days elsewhere. It complements Mother's Day, the celebration honoring mothers.

How to show love to your father?
Now Father's Day is at hand, how should we do to thank for father's raising? Undoubtedly, this is the very time for letting your father know how much you love him! Haha…you may want to buy a gift for you dear Dad, in order to show your love to him. No problem, gift for father on Father's Day is a good choice.

As time goes on, we grow up step by step from baby, on the contrary, father becomes older and older. To make father feel happy on Father's Day is a must. To be honest, of all fathers hope their sons or daughts accompany him on Father's Day, the best gift and the best love from his son or daughter. To show father our love, there is no need buying an expensive gift for Dad, just your heart is enough, really love your father, especially on Father's Day.



Yeah, I mentioned few days ago that I whould like to buy an iPod shuffle for mr dear Dad, now I have bought it from Apple Store, and what's more, I also bought Leawo iPod Converter, which costed me only $9.95. Why not buy a free one? Because the Pro version has powerful functions and settings to make video output quality excellent. Haha… father will definitely like it.

Okay, I should visit my great Dad now.

Dad, thanks for raising me, and thanks for being my great father!

No comments:

Post a Comment