Thursday, April 9, 2009

A good helper-- Leawo Free iPhone Converter


What kind of converter do you need when you have an iPhone? The software for fee or for free? I think Free iPhone Converter is a must, especially the one with user-friendly and easy-to-use interface as well as fast conversion speed and excellent output quality. I want to recommend the Leawo Free iPhone Converter to you.

Now I can not help but refer to an interesting story. My close friend Tony is a college teacher in our city. Yesterday, I went to his house to celebrate his birthday. After the birthday party, Tony made me stay with him in his study. During that time, we sincerely talked to each other, including family, career, and entertainment, etc. After a short while, he showed an iPhone to me. So beautiful! He smiled and told me that this iPhone was a gift from one of his students. He wanted to convert video to iPhone MP4, however, what frustrated him was that he could not find a good but free software. Haha…, as for me, it was a piece of cake. We searched for the website and downloaded this product. With my help, we smoothly converted the video, Tony wanted to watch, only few minutes. It seemed that Tony was very excited after the video conversion. With some compliments to Leawo Free iPhone Converter, Tony had a good enjoyment to watch the video…

I’m so happy because I do an valuable favor to my good friend Tony. Now he always mentions the Leawo Free iPhone Converter when we talk to each other, meanwhile, he often coulden’t help saying these words: click the button “Add” firstly to load the video, and then set the “Style” you need, and next…We laugh and laugh when we refer to this free software, for both of us get much benefit from Leawo Free iPhone Converter.

To be honest, this product-- Leawo Free iPhone Converter is an easy-to-use software which can convert videos to iPhone video formats for playback videos on iPhone. Okay, let me tell you the main features about this free software:
Convert MP4, MPG, WMV, RM, MP3, AVI, MP3, CD to iPhone.
Merge or join multiple videos into a large one file.
Support batch process and convert multiple videos at a time.
User-friendly and easy-to-use interface.
Fast conversion speed and excellent output quality.

Leawo Free iPhone Converter is definitely a good helper, especially when you have an iPhone. Why not try it?

No comments:

Post a Comment